Thursday, March 22, 2012

Beautiful Wedding Pictures from Matt Foden

Since one of my friends is currently planning her wedding, I've spent a lot of time looking through wedding invitations, shopping for dresses, and browsing online for great wedding photographers. I've been very busy helping her plan her special day.

When browsing around for wedding photographers, I came across Matt Foden, who has some amazing galleries. Unlike those photographers that just do a decent photoshopping job, Matt really seems like he plans out every photo - every angle. I'm assuming he's pretty artistic, because each photo captures the moment with in an angle that really gives it a sentimental touch.


I think it's great to find a photographer who can capture that special day so well. I've had my fair share of issues with bad photographers, but Matt's work really seems to be on point. You can view multiple wedding galleries online to see for yourself. If you're planning a wedding in London, I definitely recommend Matt Foden.

No comments:

Post a Comment